Fair Usage Policy
- Our services are intended for legitimate business use only. You may use our services to communicate with your customers, partners, and employees, and to support your business operations.
- You may use our services in accordance with our Terms of Service and applicable laws and regulations based on Malaysian Laws and other international laws..
- You may use our services to send or make calls for marketing messages or other promotional materials, provided that you have obtained the necessary consents and have included a clear opt-out mechanism in your messages.
- You may use our services to send transactional messages, such as order confirmations, delivery notifications, and account updates, without any restrictions.
- You may use our services to send messages or make calls to your employees or contractors, provided that they have given you their consent to receive such messages.
- You may use our services to send messages or make calls to your customers or partners, provided that they have given you their consent to receive such messages and that you provide them with a clear opt-out mechanism.
- You may not use our services to send unsolicited messages or calls such as spam or phishing, or to engage in any other form of illegal or unethical activity.
- You may not use our services to send messages that contain malicious code, viruses, or other harmful content.
- You may not use our services to engage in any activity that could harm our network, infrastructure, or other customers.
- You may not use our services to send messages that violate any applicable laws or regulations, or that infringe on the rights of others, including intellectual property rights.
- You may not use our services to send messages that are obscene, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate.
- To ensure that our services are used fairly and do not impact the performance of our network or infrastructure, we may impose usage limits on our services. These limits may vary depending on the specific service or plan you have subscribed to, and may include limits on the number of messages or calls you can send per day or per month, or the number of callers or recipients you can send messages to.
- If we determine that you have exceeded these usage limits or are using our services in a way that violates our Fair Usage Policy, we may suspend or terminate your account, or take other appropriate measures as necessary.
Changes to the Fair Usage Policy
- We may update or modify our Fair Usage Policy from time to time, to reflect changes in our services or to address new forms of abuse or misuse. We will notify you of any significant changes to the policy, and your continued use of our services will constitute acceptance of the updated policy.